TWB200, TWB250, TWB300, TWB400, TWB500, TWB600, TWB800, TWB1000, TWB1200, TWB1500, TWB2000, TWB2600, TWB3000, TWB4000, TWB5000, TWB6000, TWB7500
Compressed air is polluted with dirt particles, water, oil, oil vapor, and condensate. These contaminants result in high maintenance costs, premature wear, spoiled products and the failure of control systems. Parker Airtek TWB Series Blower Purge Desiccant Air Dryers will effectively remove these contaminants. The traditional adsorption principle used in this design is simple, robust and flexible using compressed air for regeneration therefore eliminating any need for an outside energy supply.
Continuous drying is accomplished by the operation of two desiccant towers.
Compressed air is dried through one tower while the other desiccant tower is being regenerated. The regeneration heating cycle of desiccant is accomplished using a dry air purge flow heated by an external electric heater. The regeneration cooling cycle is performed using the same flow of dry compressed air taken from the desiccant air dryer outlet to ensure continuous dewpoint performance.
Features & Benefits of Parker Airtek TW Series Air Dryers:
• Flow rate starting at 200 scfm (340 m3/hr)
• Delivered air quality is in accordance with ISO 8573.1: 2001, the international standard for compressed air quality.
• Pressure dewpoints of -100°F (-70°C) & -40°F (-40°C) (ISO 8573.1: 2001 Classes 1 & 2) are available.
• Parker Airtek pre- and after compressed air filters - Standard
• PowerLoc Energy Management System* - Standard
• Low-wattage high incoloy sheathed heater for efficient regeneration
• High-efficiency, quiet running regenerative (up to 3000 scfm) or centrifugal blowers (4000 scfm and larger)
• Parker non-lubricated full-flow angle seat valves, which carry a FIVE YEAR VALVE WARRANTY, are standard on dryers up to 800 scfm.
• High performance, actuated butterfly switching valves, which carry a FIVE YEAR VALVE WARRANTY, are standard on dryers 1000 scfm and larger.
• Insulated tower, heater and purge lines increase dryer performance and efficiency by reducing radiant heat loss plus keeps the unit with the safety parameters set forth by OSHA.
• Easy to use Control Center affords superior dryer control along with digital telemetry for remote analysis of performance.
• Custom filter packaging*
• 7" LCD Touchscreen HMI, Allen-Bradley® PLC
• Flash drive port for transferring data log
• Serial communications port (optional)
• Emergency stop and standby mode
• Automatic data logging 24/7, 365 days of all operational information
Sizing and Model Selection
To ensure quoted air purity performance is met, a compressed air dryer must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure, maximum inlet temperature and maximum inlet flow rate using the Product Information Sheet
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact us at 727-835-0649 or Toll Free at 800-761-4298.